|Renk Tablosu||Temizlik Ve Depolama||Sss||İade Politikasi|
Bizim renk ve kumaş seçimi
Handbag Cleaning and Storage
The first step to maintain your bag is to know the material of your clutch or purse.
One should avoid treating this type of handbags with water and scratches on the surface should also be avoided as it exposes the material to further damage.
Suede leather is very sensitive to water and dampness and thus water should not be used to clean this type of handbags.
There are many types of materials used to make this type of handbags. Recent materials include canvas, denim, crepe, silk, lace, flax and cotton. These types of handbags should not be washed directly in water.
The specially treated nylon repels water and is more durable than the other materials since it is light and tough.
The rare precious leather bags should be carefully handled as they are rare to find.
How to clean your bags:
Precaution should be taken to use any detergent to clean the handbags. The detergent has to be tried out on some inconspicuous place of the bag to prove that the detergent won't damage the handbag. The following should be observed when cleaning the handbags.
1. Use a cleaning brush or cotton cloth depending on the texture of the leather to wipe off accumulated dust.
2. Leather handbags should be cleaned using a specialized leather detergent with a soft cloth to avoid scratching the material. The detergent is spread evenly on the bag and the bag is wiped clean.
3. Suede bags can be cleaned using the ordinary erasers for pen and pencil. To clean off the dust, a soft bristle brush can be employed. Accumulated debris should be brushed off lightly by applying an appropriate force that may not damage the suede.
4. Nylon or cloth bags should be cleaned using a damp cloth by dabbing gently at the surface. To clean part of the handbags (except handbags made from silk and satin), you may use a toothbrush combined with mild soap.
5. The washed bags should be dried in a shady place with good ventilation. This is because handbags are highly sensitive to extreme temperatures, which make the bags to fade. Leather is particularly vulnerable since overexposure to sunlight makes the leather brittle and stiff.
6. Decoration covered handbags should be swiped clean separately with a dry cloth after washing.
More Tips of Getting Stains Out of Your Leather Handbag
Different substances can stain the leather handbag and result in permanent damage. This gives advice on how to do away with the stain before it is set permanently. The stain should be treated immediately to obtain the best result. In case the stain does not come out, the handbag should be taken to a leather cleaning professional for:
1. In case of water stains, the bag should be left to dry naturally but away from artificial heat sources. The bag may also be conditioned with a leather conditioner if necessary.
2. For gum, one should put a little ice cubes in a plastic material and use this to rub the gum. The logic is to make the gum hard so that it can't then be removed with ease. If the gum does not come out after this, the gum should be heated using a hairdryer on low setting and rubbed off by a cloth.
3. Salt stains are removed by preparing a solution of vinegar and water (vinegar to water ratio: 3:1)and rubbing the solution on the stain with a cloth.
4. Ink stains are hard to remove and are done away by spraying the ink stain with a small hair spray and wiping it off with a cloth.
5. For the case of discoloration, one should purchase a leather spray which matches with the color of the handbag.
How to store your bags:
1. Hanging on a hook or hanger is not advisable since it can distort the shape of the bag. The handbag should instead be stored in an open basket. The basket should have a clean fabric on the bottom of it.
2. When the bag is not in use, a tissue paper should be stuffed into it so as to maintain its shape and prevent influx of dust.
3. The basket should have a few very small fiber cloths that make the normal maintenance smooth and brighten up the components on the purse without damaging it while wiping off the outside dust.
4. The basket should be kept off the floor to avoid pets like dogs and cats from sleeping in them.
5. They should be kept out of direct sunlight, which may de-shape the bags. Thus, they should be kept in one's closet to make it easy for one to reach them and away from any danger.
6. Any purses that are not often used should be kept in your luggage, which ensures that they are in clean condition and thus no need for dusting them off. To save space, they should be kept in an empty luggage.
How can one enhance the durability of the handbags?
1. Bags of different colors should not be put together to prevent the colors from rubbing off into one another.
2. The bags should be kept dry to prevent them from becoming distorted from dampness.
3. You should not put patent leather bags into plastic or polyester bags since the material may become adhered to the bags.
4. Too many things should not be loaded into the bag as this may alter the shape of the bag or even crack it.
How to take extra-care of the handbag?
One should never leave the handbag unattended irrespective of where one is. This is to safeguard any of your purses from being stolen and eliminate the inconveniences of having to borrow one from a friend. Since it is quite uneasy to dance and socialize with a big purse, one should consider using a wristlet when going out to a bar. Since one cannot trust anybody, one should keep her purse with herself all the time even if one is in a close friend's party. A beautiful designer purse is even much more at risk since people think it has money or others.
Which types of handbags can be used instead of the leather handbags?
Some people cannot afford the leather bags while some hate it because of their hatred against some animals.One should not be worried of this since there are bags made from faux leather, which is a synthetic leather made from plastic. The faux leather has the advantage of being lighter and can be carried around easily. Faux leather is a great alternative to the real genuine leather.
General Return Policies
1. Contact DressFirst.com Customer Service to initiate the return process within 14 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at Contact Us and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package.
2. Mis-shipped products: Once we have confirmed your mis-shipped items (item shipped was not item ordered), we will be responsible for item exchange and postage will be on us. You may also return the product and get a full refund including postage.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
Please note that we will not accept any returned items by the color difference which is caused by your display monitor or the weather condition.
Specific Policies for Our Items
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was created with bearing this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and once the tailoring process has begun the materials cannot be reused. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time for you to change your mind. For further details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after 5 days. We receive hundreds of test orders each day which our members are using to quote certain cart contents and save the invoice for later reference.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 80% of the product purchase price, in order to cover the material cost.
- Orders cancelled 72 to 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price, in order to cover the material cost and necessary labor cost.
- Orders cancelled more than 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
- Orders that are not paid within 120 hours will be canceled automatically by our system.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request a cancellation.
Returning For Replacement or Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to the DressFirst.com Team. Upon the arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check and make sure the dress has been made in accordance with your order specifications. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering, removing the tags, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original conditions - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which needs to be included in your returned package.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications.
If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, please feel free to choose from the following options:
You are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you for up to 40% of the product price as tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can go to a local tailor or a professional seamstress to have the dress re-sized at your own cost:
Please note that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, re-sizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on DressFirst.com . Slight color aberration of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
1. No returns and no exchanges for personalized items.
2. No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie, etc) due to hygienic reasons.
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 14 days upon receiving your order. Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
Please note that returns will not be accepted without prior approval from DressFirst.com Customer Service.
2. Once DressFirst.com Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days once you have received the form. Include the Product Return Form with your return. Please don’t use courier agency like UPS, DHL or FedEx to return the parcel as we will not pay for the Custom fee that might caused.
3. Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in within 24 hours. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account.
Please note that items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
All PayPal payment can only refund via PayPal, all Credit Card payment will only be refunded to the original Credit Card.